『壹』 美國電影《新木乃伊》經典語錄
導語:新版《木乃伊》講述了一個全新故事,木乃伊公主阿瑪內特穿梭到現代倫敦,企圖尋回她曾被奪去的一切。
1.不管那裡面是什麼,都已經潛藏兩千年了
2.埃及象形文字說,棺中躺的是一位公主,名叫阿瑪內特,原本要當上埃及的皇後,但對權利的渴望,讓她走上偏途
3.這不是墳墓,是座監獄
4.她必須被阻止
5.因為你們的心動,這個古老神秘力量,回來了
6.你還活著,因為你被選中了
選中了,為什麼被選中?
7.傳說她擁有無法想像的強大力量,現在她要利用你來重新拿回它
8.她不會罷休,知道摧毀我們的世界,重新建立屬於她的埃及王朝
9.我知道你是個好人,你毫不猶豫吧最後的降落傘給了我
我以為還有別的可以用!
10.你逃不了,你逃不掉,她對你有備而來
11.你不知道你釋放了怎樣的怪物,她和我們堅果的任何東西都不一樣
12.我們識別邪惡、調查邪惡、控制邪惡、摧毀邪惡
13.如果我們要在現實中抓住怪物,那就要用作科學
14.能打敗怪物的,只有怪物
15.你還活著的原因和你帶上飛機的那個東西有關
16.歡迎來到新世界,眾神的世界,怪物的世界
17.我看見她了,她真的存在
片子換個題材,女鬼啦,病毒爆發啊,好像都可以拍,反正你要不提醒我,我都忘了她是個木乃伊,也沒埃及什麼事。。。。。
女法老被附身(?)之後技能捉摸不定,剛開始牛逼哄哄,但是好像也就拿個刀殺個人而已(就幹了這么一件事,同一個鏡頭還放了四遍!)不變身不也能抹個脖子么,接著啥也沒干就被倆人類男性活捉綁起來了,這謀略當了法老國家也葯丸啊。幾千年後被發現後,還沒出棺就已經可以控制蟲啊鳥啊還能讓飛機失事在精準的位置(鼓掌)所以剛有神力的時候是幹嘛去了。。。。就算水銀可以封印她的法力,也不是剛裝進去就扔水銀坑吧,感覺能翻盤的機會很多嘛,至少不會給倆漢子就放倒了,我就不提後面還呼風喚雨整個倫敦都在搖擺了。。。。
按照設定,貌似剛出土的女木乃伊吸的人越多,能力恢復越快,模樣也更完整,但是人家非得給自己加難度,偏不吸完整再出手,就要吸一半就出去殺啊殺,可能覺得自己半人半鬼比較酷,所以又被人類抓住了,這時候那些技能什麼的啊又全忘記了,聽你們說說廢話我再出手。看著都替她冤,活著時候被爹地嫌棄,愛人被殺,幾千年後看上的小夥子也嫌棄自己,和人類pk全程放水的女木乃伊,哪裡是壞人啊!!!!
女主顏值我就不評論了,畢竟審美不同,但是看看阿湯哥以往的女主官配,我作為一個直女也不是很能接受一個路人阿姨。。。
阿姨一出場就是個強迫症晚期,我不管我就要拿,我不管有魔鬼我也要上,我不管科學安全盜墓的規矩,我不管我是個孝順女兒畢竟我為了媽,危險什麼的反正有導演在呢!好好好好,反正整個軍隊都在阿湯的帶領下賭著命陪阿姨,結果撲街了,害的團滅,這在王者峽谷就是神坑隊友啊,要被舉報的啊!
好了前面嘲笑人家湯湯15秒(也不知道睡沒睡到,反正人身攻擊先)後面爆出是亨利派來的卧底,對阿湯沒看出來真情,可能阿湯對她還有丟丟黑鳳,阿姨對阿湯完全就是利用的嘴臉,最後撲街了,阿湯救了她命,突然就愛了。。。愛情來得太快就像龍卷風。。。。
阿湯對阿姨的感情也神奇,被黑被坑被威脅,命都送了,復活之後,知道阿姨是卧底,竟然木有一丟丟生氣啊!!!!!我都替你氣啊!你基友被她坑shi了你忘了嗎!倒是愛的更深了呢。。。。。。。
一言不合就相愛,愛是沒有鋪墊沒有道理的,觀眾懵逼什麼的,不重要!
所以女法老是你們的媒婆啊,良心過的去么你們這群白眼狼
男主技能方面,感覺就是個很普通的大兵,最大本事,就是運氣!
睡了個尋寶的女人!
叫來的空中支援說打中墓地就打中墓地!一點兒也不歪!
辣么多美國大兵,女木乃伊唯獨看上阿湯哥,不斷撲街就不換人,就要和你統治世界白頭偕老!
辣么多蜘蛛都咬不到你!
摔下飛機死不了就是死不了!
魔鬼的刀捅一捅,還是死不了!還能控制肉身!變身超人!
不買個彩票都虧
倆女人搶來搶去,霸道法老愛上我,可我偏愛女炮友,狗血三角戀,邏輯感人。
阿姨掛了還回憶殺,回個毛,完全沒有感動的點,畢竟你們啥時候愛的這么深了我都是一臉懵逼啊,女主死的時候我不要太高興啊,煩人精綠茶阿姨終於便當了,結果竟然又復活了,氣哭
整部電影唯一可愛的就是阿湯的基友了,還好他復活了,女法老也是的,人小哥也不錯啊
我拋棄我寶貴的睡眠時間去看首映,等的是碾壓老版木乃伊的大片,坐等華麗麗的.古代埃及文明,木乃伊人類大戰,期待的是暗黑宇宙的龐大鋪墊,視覺盛宴,宇宙的開啟,你就給我看這個邏輯還沒國產愛情片來的有說服力的狗血三角戀???有句法克魷不知當講不當講
提到老版木乃伊,想到1999年版的女主蕾切爾·薇茲的顏值,再看看今天看的阿姨。。。這部的女法老就算比阿姨好一點,放在帕翠西婭·維拉奎茲面前,也被秒成渣渣了吧,少睡了倆小時看了這么辣眼睛的電影,再氣哭
吐槽完了,希望劇組能森森的思考一下問題的嚴重性,想清楚到底是拍僵屍片還是魔幻片還是愛情片,不要像現在一樣一鍋大亂燉,沒一個合格的,配不上這么好的特效和美術,我相信對木乃伊系列有回憶的觀眾,沒有誰是真心希望這部電影失敗的,只想看到更好的
『貳』 電影經典英語名句
每一部經典的電影裡面都有一個動人的 故事 ,其中裡面一些經典的台詞名句總能讓人印象深刻。下面我為大家推薦一些電影裡面的經典英語名句,歡迎大家閱讀 收藏 !
10部優秀電影英語名句
1、This path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone
路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》。
2、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。 《黑客帝國》
3、WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——
" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 《勇敢的心》
4、If the people we love are stolen from us,the way to have them live on,is to remember them. Building burn,people die,but real love is forever. ——《The Crow》
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。 ——《烏鴉》
5、The past passed by, The future is not comeing yet, whatever it going to be, All we have is , is this,the present.
過去的已經過去了,而未來還沒有來臨,無論以後會怎樣,我們所能擁有的,只有這個,現在.
6、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。 《角鬥士》
7、"with great power there must come great responsibility" [SPIDER-MAN]
"有了多大的能力就會有多大的責任" [蜘蛛人]
8、The front is a dead end ,hope be turning cape
前方是絕路,希望在轉角
9、Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something.You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something,go get it. (Will Smith)
別讓別人告訴你你不能做什麼,你有夢想,你就得保護它。人們自己做不成什麼事情,就想要告訴你你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。(韋爾 史密斯《當幸福來敲門〉)
10、The things you own, end up oweing you.
你所擁有的東西最終擁有了你。 《搏擊俱樂部》
經典電影英語語錄閱讀
1、Gone With the Wind 《亂世佳人》
"... tomorrow is another day!"
“明天又是新的一天!”
【《亂世佳人》(1939)的結尾,命運乖舛的費雯麗站在樹下迎向陽光,說出這句百折不撓的名句。】
2、Titanic《泰坦尼克》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
Rose: "I promise."
Jack: "Never let go.
Rose: "I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go."
傑克:“我還有……還有一個心願,你……你……必須答應我要活下去,不……不能絕望,無論發生什麼,無論……有多艱難……快答應我,羅絲……答應我,一定做到,一定做到……”
羅絲:“我答應你……傑克……一定做到……一定……”
【即使再過一千年、一萬年,這樣“情真意切、感人肺腑、催人淚下”的話語也不會落伍於時代,因為它是人類崇高愛情的一種升華,是真愛的最高境界。】
3、《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
“我是邦德,詹姆斯•邦德。”
【007電影系列的招牌台詞。 此語是刺激“邦德迷”們腎上腺素加速分泌的最有效的“催化劑”(雖已用過19次),Fans伴隨著邦德一次次出生入死、一次次非凡艷遇、一次次化險為夷、一次次驚聲尖叫……邦德已成為Fans心目中不死的銀幕神話。】
4、Forrest Gump《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
阿甘:“媽媽常常說,生命就如同一盒朱古力,你永遠不會知道你將得到什麼。”
【這是阿甘經常提醒自己、“勸誡”他人的話。正是這句富含哲理的“箴言”激勵著善良真誠、樂天知命的阿甘腳踏實地、努力拚搏,並終由一名智障者變成了美國人心目中一個不朽的傳奇人物。】
5、The Terminator《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
T-800:“我會回來的!”
【阿諾先生在《魔鬼終結者》(1984)中怎麼也死不了,臨走前還撂下這句狠話。無需註解,事實上它已成為了阿諾周遊各地後,與Fans辭別時的標志“結束語”。】
6、THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION 《肖申克的救贖》
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望可以感受自由。
7、 《計程車司機》
You talkin' to me?"
你在對我說話嗎?
【勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞。】
8、《外星人》
"E.T. phone home."
E.T.打電話回家
【史匹柏的溫馨感人電影中,外星人E.T.會講英文。】
9、 《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
世界上再沒有地方像家一樣。
【小女孩桃樂斯歷經重重冒險,最後總算回到家。】
10、 《絕望主婦》
I have g myself up from dirt to afford these things, and no one is going to take them away from me!
我出身貧寒,努力工作才能買得起這些東西,沒人能從我這里把這些奪走!
12、《北非諜影》
"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。
13、《 畢業 生》
"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me, aren't you?"
羅賓森太太,你正在挑逗我吧?
14、《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
“世界一切城市的一切酒店她都不去,偏偏要到我的店裡來。”(亨弗萊•鮑嘉)
15、《西雅圖夜未眠》
It's time to wrap it up.
節目的時間到了。
【當影片結尾父子兩人離開帝國大廈,而安妮面對著寂靜而空無一人的頂層時,觀眾無一不被感動。】
16、《兄弟連》
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied, "But I served in a company of heroes."
有一天我的小孫子問我“爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不……但我與英雄們一同服役。
17、《甜心先生》
Show me the money!
給我錢!
18、My best friend's wedding 《我最好朋友的婚禮》
Michael, I love you. I've loved you for nine years; I've just been too arrogant and scared to realize it. Oh… Now I'm just scared. I… I realize this comes at a very inopportune time, but I really have this gigantic favor to ask of you. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy.
Michael,我愛你。九年來,我一直在心底深愛著你。我只是太傲慢、太害怕去承認我對你的感情。現在的我也是非常的害怕。Michael,我知道現在說這話也許不是時候,但是我還是要請你答應我的請求。選擇我,讓我做你的新娘,讓我帶給你幸福吧!
19、《哈姆雷特》
To be, or not to be- that is the question
生存或毀滅, 這是個必答之問題。
20、《大話西遊》
I have had my best love before, but I didn't treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another chance, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years.
曾經有一段真摯的愛情擺在我的面前,我卻沒有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及。人世間最大的痛苦莫過於此。如果上天再給我一次機會的話,我一定會對那女孩說三個字:我愛你。如果非要在這段愛情前加個期限的話,我希望是一萬年。
21、《傲慢與偏見》
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
凡是有錢的單身漢,總想娶位太太,這已經成了一條舉世公認的真理。
22、羅馬假日 Roman Holiday
Well, life isn't always what one likes, istn't it?
嗯,人生不會盡如人意,不是嗎?
23. 《女人香》
Some people live in a lifetime in a minute.
有人一分鍾里就度過了一生。
24. 《神探亨特》
You are under arrest for so and so reason. You have the right to remain silent. Anything what you say can and will be used in the court of law against you. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be provided to you.
你現在被捕了!你有權保持緘默,但你說的每句話將成為呈堂證供。你有權要求見你的律師。如果你沒有律師,我們將為你提供一名律師。
25、《蒙娜麗莎的微笑》
Come to class, do the work, or I'll fail you.
按時上課,做作業,要不然給你不及格。
26、《亂世佳人》
Frankly, my dear, I don't have a!
“坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。”
27、《愷撒大帝》
I come, I see, I conquer!
我來,我見,我征服!
28.《 愛情故事 》
love means never having to say you're sorry!
愛是永不言悔!
29、《星願》
The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death. But when I stand in front of you yet I don't say: "I love you " .
世界上最遙遠的距離不是生和死,而是站在你面前卻不能說:“我愛你”。
30、《日落大道》
I am big! It's the pictures that got small.
我很大!是畫面太小了。
經典電影哲理英語 句子
1、If there's magic in boxing...
如果 拳擊 運動中有訣竅的話...
2、...it's the magic of fighting battles beyond enrance...
那麼這種訣竅就是不停戰斗,超越耐力的極限...
3、...beyond cracked ribs, ruptured kidneys and detached retinas,
超越折斷的肋骨,破裂的腎臟和脫落的視網膜
4、It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you.
這種訣竅是為了別人無法了解的夢想賭上一切
———— 《百萬美元寶貝 》
5、Ernest Hemingway once wrote: “The world is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part. ”
海明威曾寫道:“這世界是個好地方,值得為其奮斗。我同意後半句。”
————《七宗罪》
6、Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
7、Destiny is something we've invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental.
所謂命運不過是托辭,因為我們無法忍受所有事情的發生都是偶然的這樣的事實。
8、You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生
————《西雅圖夜未眠》
9、Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
不要讓別人告訴你,你不能做什麼。
10、You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, go get it.
只要有夢想,就要去追求。那些做不到的人總要告訴你,你也不行。想要什麼就得去努力,去追求。
————《當幸福來敲門》
猜你喜歡:
1. 電影經典英語名言
2. 電影名言英語名言
3. 20句英語電影台詞
4. 魔獸電影經典台詞
5. 10句勵志感人經典台詞
『叄』 美國電影經典對白
美國電影經典對白百句
美國電影學會於近日評選出了美國電影中的一百句最佳台詞,我現從這一百句最佳台詞中精選部分台詞,英漢對照,以饗讀者。
美國電影經典對白百句
美國電影學會於近日評選出了美國電影中的一百句最佳台詞,《亂世佳人》的克拉克·蓋博口中的“坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎”榮膺榜首。評選結果的影片涵蓋面十分廣泛,最早的可以追溯到1927年的第一步有聲片《爵士歌手》,最近的則是2002年的《指環王之雙塔騎兵》。
其中《亂世佳人》、《卡薩布蘭卡》、《綠野仙蹤》等經典老片在榜上占據了不止一席之位,而《卡薩布蘭卡》憑借6句經典台詞居首位。美國電影學會總監費斯登堡認為,這些經典的電影台詞已經成為了美國語言文化的`一個組成部分,評選的目的是為了重新激起人們對美國經典電影的熱情。
現從這一百句最佳台詞中精選部分台詞,英漢對照,以饗讀者。
(以下的序號是台詞的排名號)
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at″hello.″當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
;『肆』 盤點歐美電影中的經典台詞
導語:下面是我收集整理的歐美電影經典台詞,希望大家喜歡。
一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
肖申克的救贖
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。 愛情語句
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三、《The Lion King獅子王》
獅子王
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
亂世佳人
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5.Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
泰坦尼克號
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的`一切.
七、《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 經典語句
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
八、《Be lost迷失》
1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.
銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!
九、《The kite runner追風箏的人》
追風箏的人
1.For you, thousand times over.
為你,千千萬萬遍
十、《Fame》
FAME
1.There are somethings success is not.
有些事並不代表著成功。
2.It's not fame.It's not money or power.
不是名譽,不是金錢或權利,
3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.
成功是清晨醒來,對自己的人生充滿期待;
4.That you literally fly out the door .It's getting to work with people you love.
讓你激動的飛出房門,是與你愛的人們一同拼搏。
5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.
愛情經典語錄
成功是與世界為伴,感染周圍的人。
6.It's finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.
是將人們凝聚到一起,一起追逐夢想!
7.It's falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.
是夜晚入眠時的問心無愧!
8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!
成功是喜悅,自由和友情,成功是愛!
『伍』 美國電影經典最佳台詞
美國電影經典最佳台詞
1.We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
2.Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
3.Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
4.Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5.Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6.Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7.All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8.May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10.You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
12.Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛我就永遠不要說抱歉。
13.Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
14.I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
15.Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
16.Bond.James Bond.
邦德,占姆士.邦德。
17.There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
18.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25.Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
19.Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
20.You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
21.I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
22.After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
23.I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
24.I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
25.Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的'人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
26.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
27.Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
28.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
29.You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
;『陸』 美國電影的名言
A. 《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
B. 《泰坦尼克事情》
Jack: "Youmust do me this honor... prom-ism me you will survive.., that you will never giveup... no matter what happens... no matter howhopeless... prorrise me now, and nave(let go of-that promise."
C. 《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我惜華與你在一起的感覺。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你流淚。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於他近在身旁,卻猶如在天邊。
4)Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知道是誰會愛上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to noe person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
7) Just because someone dosn't love you the way you want them to, doen't mean they don't love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意的愛你。
8) Don't try to hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
9) Don't try because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。
10) May be God wants us to meet a few wrong pepole before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
參考資料:http://www.ydzwgzb.cn/ReadArticle/ydyg20050211.html
律政俏佳人中畢業典禮上的一段話:
At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.
在到哈弗的第一天,一位特別的教授指出亞里士多德的話:法律是不容許含有激情的。我不是對亞里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年裡,我發現:激情是學好法律和實踐的關鍵,也包括人生。也是擁有激情,勇氣和強烈的自我意識,去進入社會。 記住,第一印象不一定總是對的,你必須一致保持自信,在人們之中保持自信,最重要的是,對你自己有信心。
http://..com/question/36251368.html?fr=qrl&fr2=query
『柒』 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全
經典語錄是指對那些富有哲理與特殊意義話語的記錄,經典語錄普遍來源於經典語錄原創基地,一般用於正式文體。現指能引起共鳴的、發人深省,有一定傳播力的名人之言、網民言論、社會事件所產生的新詞條。
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally?like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生, 詞語大全 ,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳……
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的拱 手相 讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你 的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的。死亡不再有,也不再有和生死離別,不再有,因往事已矣。
『捌』 求美國電影經典語錄(中英對照)
美國電影經典語錄(中英對照)
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?」
出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」
15、原文:「You talking'to me?」
出處:羅伯特·德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」
出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」
17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.」
出處:湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
『玖』 美國百佳電影中的經典台詞
看美國原版電影是學習英語的有效途徑之一,而在美國電影當中有一些著名的經典台詞值得我們一讀。下面是美國百佳電影中的經典台詞,希望在你欣賞的同時也能學到地道的英語:
美國百佳電影中的經典台詞
1.「Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.」 Gone with the Wind, 1939.「坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。」——《亂世佳人》(1939年)毫無疑問,即使那些沒有看過《亂世佳人》的人,也會對白瑞德給郝思嘉的這句臨別之言印象深刻。
2.「I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.」The Godfather, 1972 .「我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」——《教父》(1972年)
3.「You don't understand! I could a had class. I could a been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.」 On the Waterfront, 1954 .
「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)這兩句馬龍•白蘭度的台詞出自令白蘭度榮膺奧斯卡影帝的影片《教父》與《碼頭風雲》。
4.「Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.」 The Wizard of Oz, 1939 .托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年) 朱迪•加蘭在《綠野仙蹤》中扮演的少女多羅茜對她的小狗托托說的這句話成了後來人們對無法回到鼎盛時期的感嘆。
5.「Here's looking at you, kid.」 Casablanca, 1942. 「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年) 在1942年的電影《卡薩布蘭卡》中,亨弗萊•鮑嘉對英格里•褒曼說了「孩子,就看你的了。」這句著名的經典台詞。
6.「Go ahead, make my day.」 Sudden Impact, 1983 .「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)
7.「All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up.」 Sunset Blvd., 1950 .「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)
8.「May the Force be with you.」 Star Wars, 1977.「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)
9.「Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.」 All About Eve, 1950.「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10.「You talking to me?」 Taxi Driver, 1976 「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)
11.「What we've got here is failure to communicate.」 Cool Hand Luke, 1967 .「現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。」——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)
12.「I love the smell of napalm in the morning.」 Apocalypse Now, 1979.「我喜歡在清早聞汽油彈的氣味。」——《現代啟示錄》(1979年)
13.「Love means never having to say you're sorry.」 Love Story, 1970 .「真愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。」——《愛情故事》(1970年)
14.「The stuff that dreams are made of.」 The Maltese Falcon, 1941 .「夢想由此構成。」《馬爾他獵鷹》(1941年)
15.「E.T. phone home.」 E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982 .「E.T.打電話回家。」——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16.「They call me Mister Tibbs!」 In the Heat of the Night, 1967 .「他們叫我狄博思先生。」——《炎熱的夜晚》(1967年)
17.「Rosebud.」 Citizen Kane, 1941「玫瑰花蕾。」——《公民凱恩》(1941年)
18.「Made it, Ma! Top of the world!」 White Heat, 1949 .「成了!媽!世界之巔!」——《白熱》(1949年)
19.「I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!」 Network, 1976 .「我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。」——《電視台風雲》(1976年)
20.「Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.」 Casablanca, 1942 .「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
21.「A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.」 The Silence of the Lambs, 1991.
「曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。」——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
22.「Bond. James Bond.」 Dr. No, 1962 .「邦德,詹姆斯•邦德。」——《諾博士》(「007」系列第一部,1962年)
23. 「There's no place like home.」 The Wizard of Oz, 1939.「沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
24. 「I am big! It's the pictures that got small.」 Sunset Blvd., 1950 . 「我很大!是畫面太小了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)
25.「Show me the money!"」Jerry Maguire, 1996.「給我錢!」——《甜心先生》(1996年)
雙語美文:每個女人都漂亮
A little boy asked his mother "Why are you crying?"
一個男孩問他的媽媽:「 你為什麼要哭呢?」
"Because I'm a woman," she told him.
媽媽說:「因為我是女人啊。」
"I don't understand," he said.
男孩說:「我不懂。」
His mum just hugged him and said, "And you never will."
他媽媽抱起他說:「你永遠不會懂的。」
Later the little boy asked his father,"Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"
後來小男孩就問他爸爸:「媽媽為什麼毫無理由的哭呢?」
"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.
他爸爸只能說:「所有女人都這樣。」
The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
小男孩長大了,成為一個男人,但他仍就不懂女人為什麼哭泣。
Finally he put in a call to God; and when God got on the phone, he asked,"God, why do women cry so easily?"
最後,他打電話給上帝;在上帝拿起電話時,他問道:「上帝,女人為什麼那麼容易哭泣呢?」
God said: "When I made the woman, she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort."
上帝回答說:「當我創造女人時,就讓她很特別。我使她的肩膀能挑起整個世界;同時卻又柔情似水。」
"I gave her an inner strength to enre childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children."
「我讓她的內心很堅強,能夠承受分娩的痛苦,並能多次忍受來自自己孩子的拒絕。」
"I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining."
「我賦予她耐心使她能在別人選擇放棄的時候繼續堅持著,並且無怨無悔的照顧自己的家人渡過疾病與疲勞。」
"I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly."
「我賦予她在任何情況下都會愛孩子的感情,即使她的孩子傷害了她。」
"I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart."
「我賦予她包容她丈夫過錯的堅強,並用他的肋骨塑成她來保護他的心。」
"I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly."
「我賦予她智慧讓她知道一個好丈夫是絕不會傷害他的妻子的,但有時我也會考驗她支持自己丈夫的堅持與決心。」
"And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."
「最後,我讓她可以流淚。只要她願意,這是她所獨有的。」
"You see, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair."
「你看,女人的漂亮不是因為她穿的衣服,她保持的體型或者她梳頭的方式。」
"The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."
「女人的美麗必須要從她的眼睛中去看,因為那是她心靈的窗口,愛居住的地方。」
Every Woman is beautifull.每個女人都美麗。
『拾』 英文電影台詞經典語錄1
一《Shaething inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run aething it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, ething in return. I alan. And I've ething that e. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
2.es at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10. their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚。死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
Betrayals in etimes your orro.
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。
《Braveheart勇敢的心》
I feel heartfelt sorro the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.
人類一個簡單的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界。
You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
Whats the most resilient parasite? An Idea.
最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什麼?是人的想法。
《Inception盜夢空間》
But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here。
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
《The Legend of 1900海上鋼琴師》
Slander is spoken. In print, its libel.
中傷是口語,印出來就是誹謗。
《Spider Man 蜘蛛俠》
1. You cant change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, ise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
英文電影經典台詞
1、Love means never having to say you are sorry、愛意味著永不說後悔。《愛情故事》
2、Maybe I es at you、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克號》
13、One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music、Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone、一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景, 聽陌生的歌, 然後在某個不經意的瞬間, 你會發現, 原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。《藍莓之夜》
14、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand、It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love、幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。 當你想吃的時候有得 吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。《飛屋環游記》
15、Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow、When the lamp is off, you will find t he shadow everywhere、Friend is who can give you strength at last、愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給 你力量的人。《當哈利遇見莎莉》
16、I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you、我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。《剪刀手愛德華》
17、Love makes man grow up or sink down、愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。《戀夏 500 天》
18、If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down, it』s called burden-bearing、pitifully, mo st of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love、舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。《如果能再愛一次》
19、We all live in the past、We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone、我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間 去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。《廊橋遺夢》
20、One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime、When you finally get you r own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love、一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。《泰坦尼克號》
21、When you are young, you may want several love experiences、But as time goes o n, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough、You need time to know, to forgive and to love、All this needs a very big mind、年輕的時候會想要談很多次戀愛,但是隨著年齡的增長,終於領悟到愛一個人,就算用一輩 子的時間,還是會嫌不夠。慢慢地去了解這個人,體諒這個人,直到愛上為止,是需要有非 常寬大的胸襟才行。《初戀 50 次》
22、When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time、This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by、It is the truth that we've all grown up、And we become different、當明天變成了今天成為了昨天,最後成為記憶里不再重要的某一天,我們突然發現自己在不 知不覺中已被時間推著向前走,這不是靜止火車里,與相鄰列車交錯時,彷彿自己在前進的錯覺,而是我們真實的在成長,在這件事里成了另一個自己。《單身公寓》
23、If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain、離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。《分手信》
24、Don』t forget the things you once you owned、Treasure the things you can』t get、Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory、曾經擁有的,不要忘記。不能得到的,更要珍惜。屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留 作回憶。《曾經》
25、I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things、Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time、For example, when you love someone, changes are all around、Then I step backward and watching it silently, t hen I see the true feelings、我喜歡並習慣了對變化的東西保持著距離,這樣才會知道什麼是最不會被時間拋棄的准則。 比如愛一個人,充滿變數,我於是後退一步,靜靜的看著,直到看見真誠的感情。《西雅圖夜未眠》
26、Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person、好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人舍棄世界。《兩小無猜》
27、We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves、And then begin to love、Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be、Just wait for one love、Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself、在自己面前,應該一直留有一個地方,獨自留在那裡。然後去愛。不知道是什麼,不知道是 誰,不知道如何去愛, 也不知道可以愛多久。只是等待一次愛情,也許永遠都沒有人。可是, 這種等待,就是愛情本身。《冷山》
28、Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world、But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light、We all though t love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin、The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time、有誰不曾為那暗戀而痛苦?我們總以為那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,驀然回首,我們才發現,它一直都是很輕,很輕的。我們以為愛的很深,很深,來日歲月, 會讓你知道,它不過很淺,很淺。最深和最重的愛,必須和時日一起成長。《天使愛美麗》
29、In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness、在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。《附註我愛你》
30、An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting、A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding、一段不被接受的愛情,需要的不是傷心,而是時間,一段可以用來遺忘的時間。一顆被深深 傷了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。《英國病人》