導航:首頁 > 歐美電影 > 歐美電影里勵志台詞

歐美電影里勵志台詞

發布時間:2024-01-02 06:23:42

㈠ 電影《阿甘正傳》中有哲理的台詞

《阿甘正傳》是由羅伯特·澤米吉斯執導的電影,由湯姆·漢克斯,羅賓·懷特等人鏈攔主演,於1994年7月6日在美國上映。

電影改編自美國作家溫斯頓·格盧姆於1986年出版的同名小說,描繪了搜喚野先天智障的小鎮男孩福瑞斯特·甘自強不息,最終“傻人有傻福”地得到上天眷顧,在多個領域創造奇跡的勵志故事。電影上映後,於1995年獲得奧斯卡最佳影片獎、最佳男主角獎、最佳導演獎等6項大獎。

1. Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。

2. Don't ever let anybody tell you they're better than you.

不要讓其它人說他們比你強。

3. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.

如果上帝世喊要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。

4. He might be...a bit on the slow side, but my boy Forrest is going to get the same opportunities as everyone else. He's not going to some special school to learn how to retread tires. We're talking about five little points here. There must be something can be done.

他可能反應不太靈敏,但我兒子福雷斯,應該和其它人一樣得到機會。他不應該去特殊學校學怎麼翻修輪胎。這不過是區區5分的問題,一定會有辦法解決的。

5. She was my most special friend. My only friend.

她是我最好的朋友,我唯一的朋友!

6. Now, my mama always told me that miracles happen every day. Some people don't think so, but they do.

媽媽總是對我說,每天都會有奇跡。有些人並不同意,但這是真的。

7. From that day on, if I was going somewhere, I was running.

從那天開始,如果我要去哪裡,我就跑著去。

8. Don't you just love New Year's? You can start all over. Everybody gets a second chance.

你不喜歡過新年嗎?你能夠重新開始,每人都有新的機會。

9. I guess Lieutenant Dan figured there's some things you just can't change. He didn't want to be called crippled, just like I didn't want to be called stupid.

我想:丹中尉發現,有些事你是無法改變的,他不想被稱為殘廢,就象我不想被稱為傻瓜。

10. It's funny how things work out.

事情總是出乎意料!

11. Stupid is as stupid does.

做傻事的才是傻瓜

12. -Now Bubba told me everything he knew about shrimping, but you know what I found out? Shrimping is tough. I only caught five.

-A couple more, you can have yourself a cocktail.

-布巴告訴過我所有和捕蝦有關的事情,但你知道我有什麼發現嗎?捕蝦很難的。我只捕到五隻。

-再來兩只 你就能做串燒蝦了。

13. It's time for a show down! You and me!

咱們來較量一下吧!你和我!

14. -Don't you be afraid, sweet heart. Death is just a part of life. Something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it, but I was destined to be your mama. I did the best I could. Well...I happen to believe you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.

-What's my destiny, Mama?

-You're going to have to figure that out for yourself. Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're going to get.

-你不用害怕,寶貝。死亡只是生命的一部分,是我們註定要面對的,我並不知道,但我註定要做你的媽媽,我就盡力做好。我相信你能實現自己的命運,你要憑著上帝所給予的做到最好。

-我的命運是什麼 媽媽?

-你要自己去弄明白,人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種口味。

15. I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.

我不是很聰明,但我知道什麼是愛。

16. That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road, and when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. Now, I figured since I'd run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. No particular reason. I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured since I'd gone this far, might as well turn around, just keep on going. And when I got to another ocean, I figured since I'd gone this far... I might as well just turn back and keep right on going. When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go... you know... I went.

那一天,不知什麼原因,我決定出去跑一趟,所以我跑到路的盡頭。當我到達那裡,我想也許我能跑到城邊;而當我到達那裡,我想也許我能跑遍綠茵縣;這時我想既然我跑了那麼遠,也許我可以跑遍亞拉巴馬州。我就這么做了。我橫越整個亞拉巴馬,不知什麼原因,我繼續跑,我一直跑到大海;當我到達那裡,我想既然我跑了那麼遠,也許不如掉頭繼續跑,然後當我跑到另一個大海;我想既然我跑了那麼遠,我也許不如掉頭,繼續跑下去。當我累了,我就睡覺;當我餓了,我就吃飯;當我想去…你知道…我就去。

17. Sir, where are you running? Are you doing this for world peace? Are you doing this for the homeless? Are you running for women's rights? The environment? They just couldn't believe that somebody would do all that running for no particular reason. Why are you doing this? I just felt like running. I just felt like running.

先生,你為什麼要跑?你是為了世界和平嗎?你是為了無家可歸者嗎?你是為了婦女權利嗎?為了保護環境嗎?他們就是不相信,有些人跑步,什麼都不為,我只是想跑。我只是想跑。

18. Now...for some reason, what I was doing seemed to... make sense to people. It was like an alarm went off in my head. I said, "Here's a guy that's got his act together. Here's somebody who has the answer." I'll follow you anywhere, Mr. Gump. So I got company. And after that, I got more company. And then, even more people joined in. Somebody later told me it gave people hope. Now, I don't know anything about that,

然後…不知什麼原因,我所做的事好像在某些人看來有了意義。我的頭腦中好像響起一聲警報。我說 “他是個實幹家,他擁有所有問題的答案”,我要追隨你,甘先生!於是我有了夥伴,然後,我有了更多的夥伴,然後,又有更多的人加入,有人後來告訴我,人們看到了希望,那時我什麼也不知道。

19. "You got to put the past behind you before you can move on." And I think that's what my running was all about.

“你得丟開以往的事,才能不斷繼續前進!”我想那就是我這次跑步的意義了。

20. I don't know if Mama was right or if it...it's Lieutenant Dan. I don't know... if we each have a... destiny... or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze... but I...I think... maybe it's both. Maybe both get happening at the same time.

我不知道是媽媽對,還是丹中尉對,我不知道,是否我們每個人都有,註定的命運,還是我們的生命中只有偶然,像在風中飄。但我想:也許兩者都有吧,也許兩者都在同時發生著。

21. But I miss you, Jenny. If there's anything you need... I won't be far away.

可是我想念你,珍妮。如果你想要什麼,我就在你身邊。

22. Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢?

23. Nothing just happens, it's all part of a plan.

沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。

24. You are no different than anybody else is.

你和別人沒有任何的不同。

25. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

㈡ 求歐美電影的經典台詞

電影:阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump
英文:Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
中文:生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料
英文:I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze
中文:我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
電影:泰坦尼克號 TITANIC
英文:God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
中文:上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣
電影:卡薩布蘭卡 casablanca
英文:The world has so many towns, cities and towns there are so many pubs, but she walked into me.
中文:世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。
電影:肖申克的救贖 The Shawshank Redemption
英文:You become a prisoner of fear. Want to let you regain freedom
中文:恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由.
英文:Firm can only redeem themselves, the great people who can save others
中文:堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

㈢ 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文

1、All life is a game of luck

生活本來就全靠運氣

——《泰坦尼克號》

2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

——《泰坦尼克號》

3、Nothing destroys like poverty

沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了

——《泰坦尼克號》

4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know

這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧

——《肖申克的救贖》

5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine

監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。

——《肖申克的救贖》

6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it

人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中

——《肖申克的救贖》

7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying

反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死

——《肖申克的救贖》

8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

——《肖申克的救贖》

9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope

心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望

——《肖申克的救贖》

10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。

——《阿甘正傳》

㈣ 十部歐美電影經典台詞

十部歐美電影經典台詞

一、《The Lion King獅子王》

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2.I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6.You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

二、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

三、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8.It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5.Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

、《Be lost迷失》

1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.

銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!

七、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.

命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的'人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.

每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.

命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

八、《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

九、《Be lost迷失》

1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.

銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!

九、《The kite runner追風箏的人》

1.For you, thousand times over.

為你,千千萬萬遍

十、《Fame》

1.There are somethings success is not.

有些事並不代表著成功。

2.It's not fame.It's not money or power.

不是名譽,不是金錢或權利,

3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.

成功是清晨醒來,對自己的人生充滿期待;

4.That you literally fly out the door .It's getting to work with people you love.

讓你激動的飛出房門,是與你愛的人們一同拼搏。

5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.

成功是與世界為伴,感染周圍的人。

6.It's finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.

是將人們凝聚到一起,一起追逐夢想!

7.It's falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.

是夜晚入眠時的問心無愧!

8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!

成功是喜悅,自由和友情,成功是愛!

;
閱讀全文

與歐美電影里勵志台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
ktv胖子跳舞什麼電影 瀏覽:394
3d電影上下兩個 瀏覽:319
外國經典動畫電影 瀏覽:196
最火電影導演孫傳林 瀏覽:192
法國慈禧太後電影 瀏覽:115
劉德華搶一輛跑車是什麼電影 瀏覽:442
二戰電影城堡 瀏覽:599
江波愛情電影 瀏覽:584
電影他來自美國在線 瀏覽:601
唐山電影票團購 瀏覽:497
功夫電影里的功夫是什麼 瀏覽:195
法國在俄羅斯戰爭電影叫什麼 瀏覽:239
靜態3d電影下載 瀏覽:385
什麼電影軟體比較好 瀏覽:322
三大電影節影帝影後沒什麼含金量 瀏覽:114
有哪些三d電影 瀏覽:802
韓國暴力的動作電影排行榜前十名 瀏覽:983
下載各種電影軟體是什麼 瀏覽:823
電影解說大v排行榜 瀏覽:395
好看的日本校園懸疑電影 瀏覽:110