❶ 英文电影经典台词摘抄100句
英文电影经典台词摘抄100句如下:
1、Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2、I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972)
3、You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4、Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5、Here’s looking at you,kid.
永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8、May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9、Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10、You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?(《地狱天使》1930)
12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13、Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)
15、“You talking'to me?”
“你在跟我说话吗?”——《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
16、“Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正传》)
18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19、I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!——《电视台风云》1976
20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
22、Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《诺博士》1962(“007”系列电影第一部)
23、There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25、Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
26、Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
27、You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
28、I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
29、After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
30、I’ll have what she’s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。——《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989
31、I’ll be back.
我会回来的。——《终结者》1984
32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
最好的爱能唤醒灵魂启发我们追求卓越,会我们的心里种下热情的火苗,并带给我们的心灵平静。——《恋恋笔记本》
33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who’s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心动》
34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。——《扬基的骄傲》1942
35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。——《阿甘正传》1994
36、We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
37、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。——《扬帆》1942
38、Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。——《热情似火》1959
39、You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。——《警探哈里》1971
40、You had me at“hello.”
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。——《甜心先生》1996
41、There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!——《红粉联盟》1992
42、A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。——《惊魂记》1960
43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。——《华尔街》1987
44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。——《教父II》1974
45、As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》1939
46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!——《爵士歌手》1927
48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。——《欲望号街车》1951
49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。——《吸血鬼》1931
50、I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!——《壮志凌云》1986
51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。——《死亡诗社》1989
52、I’m king of the world!
我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克号》1997,
53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.
我想要的不仅仅是生存,而是生活。
54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。——《越狱》
55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.
我看着菜单,并不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越狱》
56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》
57、Politics and crime, they’re the same thing.《GODFATHER》
政治和罪恶其实是一样的。——《教父》
58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》
再强的人也需要朋友。——《教父》
59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角斗士》
60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救赎》
61、The truth is out there.——The X files
真相在那里。——《X档案》
62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我给你我的手.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情.——《鬼魂VS爱情小说》
63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。——《星球大战-首部曲》
64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你.——《乱世佳人》
65、To be or not to be, that’s a question.-"Hamlet"
生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。——《哈姆雷特》
66、Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。——《黑客帝国》(1999)
67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。——《黑客帝国》
68、I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack .
我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。——《泰坦尼克号》
69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。——《泰坦尼克号》
70、I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
71、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。——《泰坦尼克号》
72、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡.——《阿甘正传》
73、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
74、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!
21世纪什么最贵?人才!
76、An organization without discipline.
“有组织,无纪律。”
77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.
我本一心向明月,奈何明月照沟渠。
78、Who knows me understand my needs, I’m a mystery to he who know me not .
真是知我者谓我心忧,不知我者谓我何求啊。
79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。
我可以很负责地告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重。
80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.
大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫头片子玩儿了。——《加菲猫》
81、You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!
82、I hate mondays.
我恨星期一。
83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.
决不要让人去做猫的工作。
84、Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。
85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。
86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。
87、Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道。
88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后,都有两个。
89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。
92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。
93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外,后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
95、“Your future depends on your dreams.”So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。
96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。
98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看着别人工作。
99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了馀地。
100、When two’s company, three’s the result!
两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!
❷ 50句经典的英文电影台词对白
经典的英文电影数不胜数,除了各种或感人或励志,亦或者是悬疑惊悚的电影情节外,经典英文电影台词也是让我们印象深刻。下面我和大家一起回味下50句经典英文电影台词,哪一句英文电影台词最经典?
英文电影台词
1:a woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around. 如果一个女人真的爱你,她会因为很多事情对你发脾气,却始终坚守在你身边
2:if you really love me, then why do i see is to breed.倘若你真的爱我,那么为什么我看到的只是繁衍。
3:dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired. 梦的最深处,只有微笑不累。
4:create good memories today, so that you can have a good past。今天创造出一份美好记忆,明天就能拥有一段美好回忆。
5:every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴。
50句经典英文电影台词排行榜出炉
1.《乱世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他一个无法拒绝的价钱。
3.《码头风云》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!
4.《绿野仙踪》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。
5.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永志不忘。
6.《拨云见日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。
8.《星球大战》1977
May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。
10.《出租车司机》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?
11.《铁窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我们在这里的交流以失败告终。
12.《现代启示录》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。
13.《 爱情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。
14.《马耳他之鹰》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
构成梦想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打电话回家。
16.《炎热的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他们叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凯恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白热杀机》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!
19.《广播电视网》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!
20.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾经有人想调查我,我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉。
22.《DR.NO诺博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《绿野仙踪》1939
There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
让我看到钱!
26.《侬本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天过来看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
这条路是给我走的!
28.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!
30.《大饭店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着!
31.《乱世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
围捕惯犯。
33.《当哈利遇到萨利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打击。
35.《大白鲨》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄条更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我们没有徽章!我们不需要徽章!我没有必要给你看什么徽章!
37.《终结者》1984
I’ll be back.
我会回来的。
38.《扬基的骄傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人!
39.《梦想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做梦,梦就会成真。
40.《阿甘正传》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。
41.《雌雄大盗》1967
We rob banks.
我们去抢劫银行。
42.《 毕业 生》1967
Plastics.
塑胶业。
43.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看见了死人。
45.《欲望号街车》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《扬帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。
47.《原野奇侠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回来!
48.《热情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。
49.《科学怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波罗13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯顿,我们出了点状况。
50句经典英文电影台词相关 文章 :
1. 50句经典的英语名言
2. 20句英语电影台词
3. 电影经典英文台词对白 经典电影台词中英文 英文电影中的经典台词
4. 经典英语名言50句
5. 50句唯美英文励志语录
❸ 一部英语电影里面的十句话
美国故事片《阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
5. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
6. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
7. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
8. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
9. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
10. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
❹ 求三部经典英文电影每部10句经典英文台词,共30句
30句,怕网络不让发那么多字。我个人最喜欢的电影是《肖申克的救赎》。看了几十次了,每一次都好像能让我重生。这部电影的经典台词很多,网上流传最广的帮你摘录了一部分。
Red:Letmetellyousomethingmyfriend:Hopeisadangerousthing.Hopecandriveamaninsane.
瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
Rednarrating:.Firstyouhate’em,th
enyougetusedto’em.Enoughtimepasses,getssoyoudependonthem.
瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等相当的时间过去后,你还会依赖它。
Rednarrating:.Truthis,Idon’twanttoknow.Somethingsarebetterleftuns
aid.I’,itcan"
texpressedinwords,.Itellyou,.allsdissolveaway,andforthebriefestofmoments,.
瑞德话外音:到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知道。有些东西还是留着不说为妙。我像她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事,美妙得难以用言语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞得比任何一个人敢想的梦还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,鲨堡监狱的每一个人都感到了自由。
()
AndyDufresne:Here’swhereitmakesthemostsense.Youneeditsoyoudon"tfoget.’tmadeoutofstoneThatthere’sa---there’sa---there’ssomethinginsidethat’syours,thattheycan’ttouch.
(在监狱里放歌剧唱片)
安迪:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。
AndyDufresne:That’sthebeautyofmusic.Theycan’ttakethatawayfromyou.
安迪:这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。
RedreadinganoteleftbyAndy:Remember,Red,hopeisgoodthing,mabyethebestofthings.Andnogoodthingeverdies.
瑞德读安迪留下的条子:记住,瑞德,希望是件美丽的东西,也许是最好的东西。美好的东西是永远不会死的。
Rednarrating:.h*ll,.We
werethelordsofallcreation.AsforAndy—-hespentthatbreakhunkeredin
theshade,astrangelittlesmileonhisface.watchingusdrinkhisbeer.
瑞德话外音:我们坐在太阳下,感觉就像自由人。见鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房顶。我们是创造的主人。而安迪——他在这间歇中蹲在绿荫下,一丝奇特的微笑挂在脸上,看着我们喝他的啤酒。
Rednarrating:Youcouldarguehe’.Or,.Me,,ifonlyforashortwhile.
瑞德话外音:你会说他做这些是为了讨好看守。或者也许是为了同我们搞好关系。而我则认为他只是为了再度体验一下正常人的感觉,哪怕只是为了短短的片刻。
Rednarrating:’tmeantobecaged.Theirfeathersarejusttoobright.Andwhentheyflyaway,.DOESrejoice.Still,’regone.IguessIjustmissmyfriend.
瑞德话外音:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。
Rednarraing:,;Ihopetoseemyfriendagain,andshakehishand;Ihope.
瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。
Fearcanholdyouprisoner.Hopecansetyoufree.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由
,andagreatmantosaveanother.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,
rdies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Getbusyliving,Orgetbusydying.
忙活,或者等死。
这句我更喜欢某个字幕组翻译的“汲汲于生,或汲汲于死”
============================================
还有《勇敢的心》也是我非常非常喜欢的电影之一。
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
华莱士:你告诉你的国王,威廉姆华莱士绝不会屈服。只要我活着,苏格兰人民也绝不会屈服。
Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
And dying in your beds many years from now.
年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
Would you be willing to trade?
你们!愿不愿意去换一个机会?
All the days from this day to that.
用这么多苟活的日子。
for one chance,just one chance.
仅有的一个机会。
to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到战场。
that they may take our lives.
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命。
but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!
We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我们最终都会死,问题在于怎么样死和为什么而死。 -- 威廉·华莱士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心灵是自由的,鼓起勇气随心飞翔! -- 马尔科姆·华莱士
"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
作战,你也许会死;逃走,你会活下来...至少暂时是这样,然而多年以后,你会终老而死。你们今天愿意用这些来交换一个机会吗?就是今天,回到这里告诉我们的敌人,他们也许会夺去我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·华莱士
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
威廉·华莱士:我爱你。永远都是。我要娶你。
Royal Magistrate : The prisoner wishes to say a word.
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
自由万岁……
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
威廉·华莱士:那里很美,但是你更美。
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
威廉·华莱士:每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
威廉·华莱士:为什么帮我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎贝尔:因为你看着我的方式。
全片最高潮的地方,竟然安排在了影片的结尾。那种让人意犹未尽的感觉非常强烈。在最后结尾处,威廉姆·华莱士英勇就义,全城人民都不忍他继续被刽子手折磨而帮他求情,甚至刽子手都希望他说一句求饶的话。而他用尽全身力气,高喊了一个单词:“FREEDOM!!!!!!”
======================================================
《阿甘正传》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。
There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
这是我听过最好的答案。
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。
❺ 推荐一部经典英文电影的经典台词 30句
《肖申克的救赎》
Get busy living or get busy dying.
不是忙着活,就是忙着死。
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...
有一种鸟是永远关不住的、因为它的每一片羽毛上都散发这自由的光辉
Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。
There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that
我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去
Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies.
希望是件好东西,也许是世上最好的东西.好东西从来不会流逝.
forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope
不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望
terrible thing ,to live in fear.生活在恐惧中是很可怕的.
all I want is to be back where things make sense.where I won't have to be afraid all the time . 我只想回到能适合我的地方.令我不用再担心受怕的地方.
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能 救其他人
.Fear can hold you prisoner,Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由
Hope is a dangerous thing .Hope can drive a man insane.希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
That’s the beauty of music. They can’t take that away from you.
这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。
Foget that there are palce in the world that aren’t made out of stone That there’s a something inside that’s yours, that they can’t touch.
忘记世上还有不是用石 头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。
❻ 3部英文电影的30个经典句子
《肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
译文:强者自救,圣者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触摸,只属于你。
那就是——希望。
❼ 求30句经典英文电影对白
《肖申克的救赎》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死
《乱世佳人》:After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
--------------------
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!
11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则
《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空军一号》
“My family first”
《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
简-爱 :
简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.
罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!
简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。
Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
简:你是说真的?You mean it?
罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。
So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.